1. Kai Nie, … Wei Jiang. 2014. Preparation and Characterization of Microcellulose and Nanocellulose Fibers from Artemisia Vulgaris Bast. Polymers
2. Chengfeng Zhou, …Wei Jiang. Rapid identification of fibers from different waste fabrics using near infrared spectroscopy technique. 2014. Textile Research Journal
3. Song, Yan;… Wei Jiang. 2019. Utilization of deep eutectic solvent as a degumming protocol for Apocynum venetum bast. Cellulose
4. Wei Jiang et. al,.. 2018. Preparation of Nanocellulose Directly from Kenaf Bast: The Change in Particle Size. Bioresources
5. Wei Jiang et. al,... 2018. A green degumming process of ramie Wei Jiang, Yan Song, Shaoyang Liu, Haoxi Ben. Industrial Crops and Products
6. Wei Jiang et. al,... 2017. The degradation of lignin, cellulose and hemicellulose in kenaf bast under different pressure using steam explosion treatment. Journal of Wood Chemistry and Technology
7. Wei Jiang et. al,... 2017. Monitoring Chemical Changes on the Surface of Kenaf Fiber during Degumming Process Using Infrared Microspectroscopy. Scientific Reports
8. Wei Jiang et. al,... 2016. Classification and identification of plant fibrous material with different species using near infrared technique. Frontiers in Plant Science
9. Chengfeng Zhou, Wei Jiang. 2015. Prediction of multi-species hardwood chemical composition using FT-IR/FT-NIR technique. Carbohydrate Polymers.
10. Wei Jiang et. al,... Rapid assessment of coniferous biomass lignin-carbohydrates with near-infrared spectroscopy. Wood Science and Technology. 48(1): 109-122.